- 8 loin lamb chops, well trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves (optional)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
Trim almost all of the fat from the chops.Blend together the oil, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper. Rub onto both sides of the chops. Set aside for at least 30 minutes, or cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours.To Grill: Grill on a hot preheated grill. Cook 3 to 4 minutes on the first side, or until nicely browned. Turn and cook 2 to 3 minutes on the second side, or to desired doneness. Remove and serve hot with the lemon wedges.Serves 4.