With Easter right around the corner, many families will find themselves with too much left over ham. The best thing to do with your overflow ham is to make Marilyn's delicious Ham and Cheese Crustless Quiche! This quiche is easy to prepare and is one of Marilyn's signature Kroger recipes.
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
2 cups cubed Cumberland Gap Boneless Ham
1 cup shredded Swiss Cheese
6 large eggs
1 1/2 cups half and half
1/2 cup biscuit salt
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Melt the butter in a skillet and saute the onion for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in the ham and parsley.
3. Spoon into a buttered 9 or 10 inch pie pan.
4. Sprinkle over the cheese.
5. In a blender, blend the eggs, half and half, biscuit mix, salt and pepper until well-mixed.
6. Pour into the pan.
7. Bake in 375 degree oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Let cool a few minutes and cut into wedges.
All ingredients needed are available at your local neighborhood Kroger.