- 4 salmon fillets, 5 to 6 ounces each
- Herbed butter
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 cup finely shredded fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs (or Panko crumbs)
- 1/2 cup almond powder
Preheat the oven to 450 °F.Blend the herbs into the softened butter.
Mix in the crumbs and almond powder and spread on top of the salmon fillets
.Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
Place under a preheated broiler until the topping is golden brown.