· 2 1/4-inch slices unpeeled eggplant
· 4 1/4-inch slices zucchini
· 2 1/4-inch slice unpeeled tomato
· 1 thin sliced red bell pepper
· 1 thin sliced green bell pepper
· 2 1/4-inch slices onion
· 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
· 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
· 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
· Sea salt to taste· Hot pepper sauce to taste
· 1 large sprig fresh basil
Arrange the eggplant, zucchini, tomato, pepper and onion slices alternately on a large square of heavy duty aluminum foil.
Mix the garlic into the oil and sprinkle over the vegetables.
Sprinkle with parsley and season with salt and a few drops of hot pepper sauce.
Place a sprig of basil on top. Seal the foil tightly, leaving some air space at the top. Place in a hot covered grill. Cook for 20 minutes.