- 1 yellow or white cake mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, heated
- Refrigerated whipped topping, or freshly whipped heavy cream
Make the cake according to box directions and bake in a 13X9” pan.
While cake is still hot make multiple holes in it and gradually pour the hot milk into the holes.
Chill until very cold.
Cover with whipped topping and the generously with coconut.
Chill overnight. Serve cold.
Joe’s Coconut “Mounds” Cake
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 can Cream of Coconut (not coconut milk)
- Whipped topping and coconut.
Follow same directions.