· 2 pounds small new potatoes
· 1 cup chicken broth
· 1 cup sliced celery
· 1/2 cup sliced scallions
· 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
· 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
· 1 teaspoon fine lemon zest
· 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
· 1/2 cup vegetable oil
· 2 teaspoons honey
· Salt to taste
· 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste.
Wash the potatoes. Trim the ends and slice in the food processor (or on a mandolin) into thin slices.
Steam in a vegetable steamer until tender, but still firm, about 8 minutes.
Remove to a bowl and pour over the chicken broth. Allow to sit for 20 minutes.
Drain and toss with the celery and scallions. Toss in the herbs and the lemon zest.
Whisk together the juice, oil, honey, salt and pepper. Toss with the potato mixture.