- 3 cups cooked potatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 large cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Toss the potatoes and cucumbers together in a bowl.
Blend together the oil and vinegar and season well with salt and pepper.
Pour over the potato mixture, cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
Blend together the remaining ingredients and toss with the potato mixture.