- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 12-16 ounce package fresh or frozen stir-fry vegetables (broccoli, carrots, snow peas, etc.)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons soy sauce, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 20-ounce package Tyson Diced Chicken Breasts, thawed
Heat the oil in a large skillet. Stir in the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, over high heat for 3 minutes.
Stir in the package of vegetables. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
Season with the soy sauce and hot pepper sauce and toss in the chicken.
Cook 2 minutes longer, stirring.
Serve over rice.
Serves 4 to 6.