- 4 T. olive oil
- 1/2 c. chopped scallions
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb. small zucchini, cut into small strips
- 1 lb. tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 t. chopped fresh oregano
- 1 T. chopped fresh dill.
- 3 T. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 6 oz. proscuitto, cut into small strips
- 1 pound pasta (farfalle , ziti or rigatoni), cooked al dente
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Saute the scallions and garlic in the oil, stirring, for 3 mintues.
Stir in the zucchini and saute 2 more minutes. Add the tomatoes and oregano and cook for 10 minutes, stirring often.
Stir in the dill, parsley and proscuitto.
Toss in the pasta and cheese.
Serves 6 to 8.