Poison Hemlock!! BEWARE

Poison hemlock contains highly toxic piperidine alkaloid compounds, including coniine and gamma-coniceine, which cause respiratory failure and death when ingested by mammals.  The roots are more toxic than the leaves and stems; however, all parts of the plant including the seeds should be considered dangerous.  It is a common misconception that poison hemlock sap will cause skin rashes and blisters.  In fact, poison hemlock toxins must be ingested or enter through the eyes, cuts, or other openings to cause poisoning.


Click Here For More

Ron Wilson

Ron Wilson

Want to know more about Ron Wilson? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 55KRC! Read more

title

Content Goes Here