Consumers who recently visited a dealership to buy or lease a vehicle were asked, "In general, what part of the dealership experience could be improved the most?"
The survey included seven possible responses:
1. Delivery and explanation of in-car technology
2. Interaction with salesperson
3. Negotiation over price/terms, if applicable
4. Presentation of F&I products and document signing
5. Responses to questions and appointment-setting, before visiting the dealership
6. Test drive
7. None of the above
Nearly four out of five respondents -- 79 percent -- checked "none of the above."