Come and treat dad like a King all Father’s Day Weekend long at Schützenfest, as we celebrate traditions dating to Medieval Times! Fathers get in FREE Sunday and are invited to take part in Sunday’s Opening Parade.
Special events planned to help celebrate the 157th Anniversary include:
- Friday Night beginning at 7:30 - our Annual 1K Bier Dash Fun Run / Sign Up today
- Saturday Night - an ALL NEW Hofbräu München Stein Holding Competition
- Sunday Afternoon - Schützenfest’s main highlight is the Kolping Society’s Marksman Competition to determine our new King & Queen
Special highlights feature:
- 3 Exclusive German draft beers brought to America for Schützenfest and the Kolping Society, including a flagship beer of Schützenfests in Germany
- Schützenfest’s outstanding entertainment lineup, featuring the Alpen Echos Band with members from Disney World’s Epcot Center
- The ‘Family Zone’ with Inflatables, Games, Balloon Artists, and Kids activities
You do not want to miss Schützenfest’s exciting lineup of outstanding fun, food, beer, wine, entertainment, and tradition for the whole family! We have wonderful homemade and locally sourced food, featuring our famous and always popular Homemade Jägerschnitzel and Chicken Dinners on Saturday and Sunday! We have FREE On-site and Off-site Parking all weekend long.
Celebrate with us and enjoy the Gemütlichkeit!
The Cincinnati Schützenfest is celebrated at the Kolping Society in Springfield Township (10235 Mill Road / 45231).