Construction Executive Development
Ready to get your Construction MBA?
Download Registration Form Today
WHAT: Eight day-long sessions where the attendee will be introduced to everything it takes to operate and grow a successful construction firm.
WHY: The Construction MBA / Leadership Forum is the best resource to learn the tools needed to grow and succeed as a project executive, operations leader, or future CEO in a construction firm. Many similar programs exist; but none cover this breadth of topic and are specific to construction, nor do any of them offer the invaluable peer group connections and vital information to move up the ladder of success.
100% of prior participants recommend this program
Most companies returning customers, only offered every other year
Seating Limited to 2 attendees per company
- April 21 - Strategic Planning and Business Performance
- May 19 – Corporate Communications, Diversity and Culture
- June 16 – Business Development, Sales and Marketing
- August 18 – Coaching for Performance
- September 21 – Legal Issues and Workforce Development
- October 13 – Banking/Bonding, Insurance, Finance/Accounting
- November 10 – HR/Safety and Continuous Improvement
- December 15 – Putting Plans into Action – 2024 Success
WHERE: Locations vary from NKY to Cinci to Dayton
Click here to download a flyer/registration form.
Questions? Contact John Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org 937-521-1588