Thursday, October 22, 2020
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This is a Virtual Only Event
Retired UC Political Science Professor, Al Tuchfarber, returns to Empower U to handicap the 2020 elections for President, the Senate, and the House. He will:
- Review the latest polls and explain if they are going to be right or wrong this year.
- Review the strengths and weakness of Biden and Trump.
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the campaigns that have been waged.
- Highlight the key states that will determine who wins the Electoral College majority.
- Review the craziness that has made 2020 a unique political year.
- And he will probably make some predictions.
Come prepared to ask questions!
Bruce Hoffbaueris a candidate for Hamilton County Sheriff in November 2020. After hearing from both of the Democratic candidates for Sheriff in our Spring Semester it is time to hear from the Republican candidate. Bruce Hoffbauer began his 34 year career as a law enforcement professional in 1985 as a Hamilton County Deputy Sheriff. He was initially assigned to the Corrections Division. Since then Bruce has served the City of Cincinnati in over a dozen different roles in several districts.
Bruce’s assignments have included the uniform patrol force, traffic unit investigator, relief supervisor, relief commander, Special Events Unit, Vortex Unit (in partnership with the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office), and Police Academy Commander. Hoffbauer will join EmpowerU from 7:05-7:25 PM to discuss the importance of the Hamilton County Sheriff and how he compares to the person he is running against Charmaine McGuffey.