DAV to mark Centennial Celebration with Cincinnati Pops at Music Hall Sept. 28
- DAV (Disabled American Veterans) will mark their Centennial Celebration with the Cincinnati Pops at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 28, at the Cincinnati Music Hall.
- Led by Maestro John Morris Russell, the Pops performance will feature a dozen musical tributes telling the story and milestones of military history from World War I through modern service.
- The West Point Glee Club and “American Idol” star Melinda Doolittle will also perform with the orchestra.
- This event will celebrate this special milestone in DAV’s history and honor the millions of brave men and women they have helped to live with respect and dignity after being injured while serving our country
- Founded in Cincinnati in the aftermath of World War I, DAV has assisted veterans of all generations and their families in the ensuing century.
- Tickets are $28 and are now on sale atwww.dav.org/popsand at the Music Hall box office, 1241 Elm St., in Over-the-Rhine.