RASPBERRY POKE CAKE
- 1 box Betty Crocker super moist white cake mix
- 1 box (4-serving size) Jell-O raspberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 8-12 oz. Cool Whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh raspberries, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan).
- Make and bake cake as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan. Cool completely in pan, about 1 hour.
- Pierce cooled cake all over with fork. In small bowl, stir gelatin and boiling water until smooth; stir in cold water. Pour over cake. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake. Refrigerate 2 hours. Frost with whipped topping; garnish with raspberries. Store covered in refrigerator.