- Soil to dry for planting? A few days before planting, pre-water the area.
- Continue to use your Ross Root Feeders, Tree Gator Bags, Soaker Hoses, sprinklers, irrigation systems, etc. as needed to help protect your plants.
- Water only as needed. However, when watering, make sure to soak your plant's root ball.
- Not sure when to water? A moisture meter takes the guesswork out of watering your plants both in the ground or in containers.
- When watering make sure to soak the root ball, the first year and sometimes longer. You will want to continue this process until your plants are rooted into the ground. For more tips,Click Here!