can’t wait to make this with the leftover Jalapenos in my garden! I may sub in my red onion for the green onions, too. And instead of celery? I have lovage leaves!
• LOADED SHEET PAN BUFFALO CHICKEN NACHOS
• 1 bag tortilla chips
• 3 cups or so cooked shredded chicken - deli roasted is great
• 1/2 cup Frank’s Buffalo Sauce
• 1/2 cup barbeque sauce or more to taste
• 3 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
• Jalapeno peppers, sliced
• 2 green onions, sliced thin
• Crumbled blue cheese
• Ranch or blue cheese dressing
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
• Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the chips evenly on baking sheet.
• In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, buffalo sauce, and barbeque sauce.
• Mix until the chicken is evenly coated. Spread the chicken over the chips.
• Sprinkle the shredded cheddar and Jalapeno pepper over the chicken.
• Bake 12-15 minutes until cheese is melted and chips are golden on the edges.
• Remove pan from the oven and top with celery, green onion, blue cheese, and Ranch dressing.